I have submitted a €50.00 Re-Registration Payment to reserve the above class next year. I understand that this is part of the yearly tuition fee and my school fee invoice in September and January will automatically be adjusted downwards by €25.00 to take account of this registration payment.
I accept the T & C as outlined below.
Conditions of Enrolment for Mini Music Academy
- Places cannot be reserved without receipt of a completed application form accompanied by a registration fee of €50 per child. Registration fees are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable unless MMA are unable to offer your child a suitable place.
- Parents are requested to give more than one choice of day and time to ensure speedy processing of applications.
- Every effort will be made to facilitate parents with their preferred choice of class time upon the receipt of a completed application form and the appropriate registration fee. In the unlikely event that the school is unable to offer a place in any of your preferred choices, we will contact you and refund your registration fee.
- The balance of the fees is due on or before the 30th September of each academic year unless you choose to avail of the MMA Payment Plan through easypaymentsplus.ie.
- All classes take place subject to minimum numbers being met.
- The school reserves the right to make changes to class timetables or teachers if necessary.
- The school reserves the right to recommend a change in class day and time where the teacher feels that this would be of benefit to the child.
- If a child does not settle into a class within two to three weeks or if for any other reason the teacher or school director recommends that a child should not continue to attend classes, fees will be refunded for remaining classes.
- Parents must ensure that their child attends regularly and on time for class as this is of the utmost importance for your child’s enjoyment and success in the programme.
- For Busy Babies, Bonny Bluebirds and Red Robins, please note that one adult is required to attend with each enrolled child and that additional children should not be brought to class except in exceptional circumstances and with the prior agreement of the teacher.
- If a child’s behaviour becomes disruptive during a class, parents are requested to take the child quietly from the room for a few moments until the child is happy to return to the class activities.
Parents must ensure that children are collected promptly at the end of the class as late collections can be distressing and unsettling.